Tuesday, October 18, 2011

hello world...

...and so begins our first endeavor into the blogging world! we've both had hopes of starting our own blogs for a while now, so upon suggestion, we decided to collaborate and artsy harmonies was born. we're so much alike in so many ways, it's no wonder people mistake us for sisters on a regular basis. so, who's the "we" you ask? well, for those of you who don't already know us....


I'm Kahly. Gods love, grace, forgiveness and hands are holding me together daily. I'm still trying to find myself in this world but I am simply trusting in God, as He leads me in the direction I need to go. Art inspires me and allows me to escape from everything in my mind and create something beautiful. Some of my favorite things include: best friend days, mission trips, family, worship, sunshine, fashion, sand between my toes and love.


I'm Lauren. I love Jesus Christ first and foremost, and my faith plays a huge part in my life.  I love art (obviously), particularly photography, and I find almost every aspect fascinating. Some of my favorite things include: daisies, traveling, autumn, the color yellow, love, coffee shops, acoustic melodies, and best friend days of course.


We hope to blog as often as possible, whether together or individually. We'll be blogging about our lives, our own art, and some of the things that inspire us. So, if you feel compelled to read, we hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment